Cisco provides a broad portfolio of wireless networking products designed to increase employee productivity, enhance collaboration, and improve responsiveness between employees, partners, and customers.
The Cisco Unified Wireless Network solution supports real-time business-critical applications and creates a secure, mobile, interactive workplace so that organizations can exceed customer expectations, outpace their competitors, and realize a measurable return on investment.
Select the links below to learn more and view the related products of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network solution.
- Access Points: Cisco Aironet access points and bridges connect wireless devices to networks, providing ubiquitous network access for indoor and outdoor environments. Cisco's next-generation wireless solutions offer robust wireless coverage with up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/b/g networks, while Cisco enterprise wireless mesh helps enable cost-effective, scalable deployment of secure indoor and outdoor wireless LANs.
- Client Devices: Client adapters and other devices that connect desktop and mobile devices to the wireless network.
- Wireless LAN Controllers: Standalone, integrated or modular devices that simplify the deployment and operation of wireless networks, helping to ensure smooth performance, enhanced security, and maximum network availability
- Network Management: Allows design, control, and monitoring of enterprise wireless networks from a centralized location, simplifying operations and reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Mobility Services: Combines applications, devices, and the network as a platform to deliver superior scale for wireless networks and unified communications.